Today, customer loyalty is in as much demand as ever. CMO’s reinforce their commitment to continue to invest in customer marketing strategies and we continue to hear from retailers, airlines, banks and hotel chains that they are committed to being “customer focused”.
During 2016, The Wise Marketer conducted an exercise on behalf of a multi-national client to “size” the market. At the conclusion, we estimated the US customer loyalty market to generate in excess of $40B per annum, with the global industry just north of $200B.
Serving as the “objective voice” for the industry is exactly what we live for at The Wise Marketer.
Our brand essence is centered on:
- Independence / Unbiased thinking
- Advocacy for all industry participants
We serve a Global market and have partners and colleagues “on the ground” in the important markets of the world.
All of our properties exist to foster deeper learning & understanding of this industry.
- Where can you go right now to understand how to grow your loyalty practice?
- Where can you go right now to see and hear from others who are winning at loyalty?
- Where can you go for high-level thought, ideation & brainstorming, and proven best-practices in loyalty?
The Wise Marketer’s mission is to answer those questions – honestly – from a foundation of experience and success.
- Industry media site that publishes content regularly on its web portal as well as a weekly newsletter distributed to over 11,000 subscribers. Newsletter subscribers represent a mix of C-Suite and senior managers to academics from more than 50 countries worldwide.
- The newsletter has a 16+ year history of success serving the industry as a singular unbiased global source of news and research for customer loyalty and marketing professionals.
- A majority percentage of its 20,000 plus web visitors per month are high level marketing executives, senior directors and managers with day-to-day accountability for customer strategy, and avid investors searching for information in all aspects of customer loyalty and marketing.
- Eighty percent (80%) of Wise Marketer traffic comes from organic search, meaning the content published is exposed to buyers, investors, and influencers looking for information during their research phase.
- Now in its 7th edition, The Loyalty Guide offers over 1,400 pages of unrivaled customer loyalty and marketing intelligence for marketing leaders, including research, expert advice, market data, detailed case studies and research.
- The Loyalty Guide is available for online consumption as part of a Loyalty Academy Membership, or may be licensed by enterprises for use by their associates.
- The Loyalty Academy is the first and only professional education program for loyalty marketing practitioners and other marketers with interest in developing a successful customer-centric enterprise.
- The Loyalty Academy offers a 15-module curriculum composed of core and elective courses, leading to professional accreditation in the loyalty field as a Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional (CLMP).
- The certification may be earned via individual consumption of live online courses or through completion of an official certification workshop, next scheduled October 23-26th in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- The Loyalty Academy Conference brings together the leading minds in loyalty marketing for an intimate one-day conference of insightful learning and discussion of the biggest challenges in building customer loyalty today.
- Content Marketing through the Wise Marketer
TheWiseMarketer.com offers sponsors the most cutting-edge, response-generating approach by enabling you to sponsor content directly related to topics of interest to your audience. Business content readers are far more likely to click on useful or authoritative content than they are on ads, and are more likely to connect with organizations that provide useful content.
- eBlast (Sponsored)
Reach worldwide C-suite executives, loyalty and customer experience practitioners who have each opted-in to receive our partner and sponsor messaging. We’ll work with you to develop a unique, one-time campaign that creates awareness and engagement to these valuable and hard-to-reach decision-makers.
- Email Banners
Limited and exclusive banner placements are available to our partners and sponsors. Get seen right along side of the high-quality content our email subscribers receive each week, digested from our daily posts.
- Website Banner Ads
20,000 monthly visits (and growing) can bring the right kind of awareness to the right kind of people. With a variety of placements and sizes, WiseMarketer advertisers can even claim topic & category exclusivity.
- Webinar Presentation & Sponsorships
As a WiseMarketer partner your organization can become the presenting sponsor for one of our ongoing series of topical webinars. Or, if you have appropriate, proprietary content we can work with your team to facilitate your presentation to the WiseMarketer audience.
- Co-sponsored Reports & White Papers
Well researched, well written and well edited for The Wise Marketer’s unique audience, co-sponsored reports and white papers represent powerful opportunities to put your brand, your opportunity squarely in the middle of their decision-making processes.
- Loyalty Academy Course Sponsorship
The Loyalty Academy education program provides a unique opportunity to demonstrate its thought leadership in a way that precisely supports its position in the marketplace. The Loyalty Academy has created the first-ever certification program for Loyalty Marketers, designed to provide organizations and individuals with a thorough education in loyalty marketing theory and practice.
- Sponsorship of the Loyalty Academy 2018 Conference
The annual Loyalty Academy Conference, hosted by the Wise Marketer Group, brings together the best minds in loyalty marketing for an intimate, one-day session of learning, sharing, and networking. The Loyalty Academy Conference forgoes the usual death-by-PowerPoint format of most conferences for open lanes of collaborative discussion. No sales pitches, no trade show gauntlet – just open, in-depth analysis of the biggest issues facing loyalty marketers today.
Download our most recent Media Kit here: